1. What Happens After I Place An Order?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
2. What About Shipping?
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at Skylar@modernhomecenters.com
3. What If It does Come In Damaged?
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns:
email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
4. What Is Your Cancellations & Refunds Policy?
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
5. Why didn't I receive an Order Confirmation email?
If you do not receive the order confirmation message within a few minutes of your purchase, please check your Junk or Spam E-mail folder just in case the information was delivered there instead of your inbox. If your confirmation didn’t arrive at either place.
Please call Customer Service at:
Phone: +1 (833) 436-3393
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
6. What if the price changes after I make a purchase?
If you bought something from ModernHomeCenters.com within the past 30 days and it is now listed at a lower price, let us know. Send your price adjustment request to Sales@modernhomecenters.com. We will then review and verify the price adjustment request. ModernHomeCenters.com has the final decision for matching an online price.
The following limitations apply:
- The item must be identical, (i.e., size, model, SKU, quantity, brand, name, color)
- You must have purchased the item from us within 30 days of the date of your price adjustment request
- The offer must be valid on the item that you purchased.
- We don’t provide price adjustments for:
- Bundle offers, rebates, mail-in offers, offers that include financing
- Prices that require a minimum quantity purchase
- Items that are listed as clearance, closeout, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited quantity offers
- Damaged, used, or refurbished items
- Price errors
7. How do I touch up my furniture?
Most home improvement stores offer touch-up solutions in marker and “crayon” forms. All are easy to apply, simply match your furniture finish to the touch-up color, and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Where do you source the upholstery?
The upholstery used in our products are US-made, allowing us to maintain a competitive edge while supporting our country’s job market.
9. Are your products affordable?
Our products are for everyone. We offer items in every style, every fashion, and every price point. Whether you need something to fit into a dorm room or want an upscale living quarter we have a high quality product that will suit your needs. Our full range of products will leave you smiling.
10. How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Most of our products will be shipped to you in an average of 2-4 days from the date of purchase.
11. I am already a customer, and I have a question or need some assistance with my product. Who should I contact?
We have a dedicated customer service team committed to making sure that you are happy. Please email Support@modernhomecenters.com
12. Does this come in another color?
Modern Home Centers offers a variant of products are available in other colors. The groups with other colors will have examples on display in the web store for you to see.
13. Is leather durable? Do you carry kid-and-pet-friendly fabrics and pieces?
Leather is one of the more naturally durable coverings available in home furnishings. However, there are many Microfiber fabrics that provide excellent durability. Let us know should you have more questions regarding the various types of leathers and fabrics along with the durability rating of each covering.
14. What is the Microfiber?
Microfiber is 100% polyester with tremendous durability and is very easily cleaned.
15. How long will it last?
The life of your new furniture will be dependent on your use and lifestyle. We provide complete details of materials used to. point out the various types of construction. This will help you determine the best materials and build for your furniture needs.
16. Why do you need my zip code?
We won't sell you furniture until we're sure we can service your area to ensure smooth delivery of your order. We use your zip code to:
- Let you know immediately if we can service your area
- Tailor our selection to make sure you see only items that can be delivered to you
- Inform you once the item is currently in stock
- Offer you special pricing that may only be available in some areas
- Help you find a local showroom in case you want to see an item in person
- Show you estimated delivery dates without having to checkout
17. Will my Modern Home Centers furniture change color or fade over time?
Yes. This is absolutely normal. Leather, fabric and wood will change in color overtime, for years; however, the change is not noticeable on a daily basis. The environment we live in will cause color changes in your furniture, with the most obvious culprit being the sun. The other causes of color changes in your furniture are heat, indoor lighting, and even the fumes in the air. While choosing to have tint or UV film applied to your windows will diminish your fading, it will not completely eliminate it. Once you understand that your furniture will change colors over time, you can manage the effect by rotating cushions, rearranging accessories, and even periodically rearranging furniture.
Since furniture will change in color over time, it is best to purchase matching items at the same time. For example, it would be best to order any matching upholstered furniture pieces to be done in the same material at the same time. The same holds true for wall units and tables with chairs. Consider this example regarding chairs: If you have room now for only eight chairs, but may want two additional chairs later, then purchase side chairs now and choose two fully upholstered chairs later to complete your set.
18. Reporting Damaged or Defective Furniture
What if my furniture is damaged or defective?
If during delivery your merchandise or property has been damaged, you must notify store personnel within 7 days of the date of delivery. If you believe a product to be defective please notify store personnel.
If during shipping your merchandise has been damaged, you must notify store personnel within 7 days of the date of delivery.
19. I need to make changes to my order.
Contact Support@modernhomecenters.com where your purchase was made. We request that you call at least 48 hours prior to a scheduled delivery.
20. Do you offer warranty?
Yes. All products come with a 30-day Limited Parts Warranty.
21. How will I know if my merchandise is ready for delivery?
Once you receive an email order confirmation, you’ll receive a courtesy call/email from our online sales team to let you know your merchandise is ready. We'll schedule a delivery date that is best for you.
On the day of delivery, you’ll receive a text and/or call from our logistics team to confirm your address and time.